Return to Home Page
Applying under Skilled Worker Program

You have three options to apply as skilled worker.

1-If you have one year experience in one of the 24 occupations declared by Immigration Canada, we can immediately start processing your application. Of course you have to meet the minimum 67 points requirement too.

2- If you are not in the list of 24 occupations you can have a Canadian company give you a job offer verified by HRSDC, first qualifying you and secondly giving you another 15 points and an expedited processing time. We can give you assistance in this area too.

3- You also have the option to apply under Provincial Nominee Programs in one the provinces of Canada with a much shorter period. This approach also requires a job offer from a Canadian company. You will also need your language test result too. We can advise you of your chances by completing Nissa’s free assessment form.

List of 24 eligible occupations

  • 0211 Engineering managers
  • 1112 Financial and investment analysts
  • 2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers
  • 2131 Civil engineers
  • 2132 Mechanical engineers
  • 2134 Chemical engineers
  • 2143 Mining engineers
  • 2144 Geological engineers
  • 2145 Petroleum engineers
  • 2146 Aerospace engineers
  • 2147 Computer engineers
    (except software engineers/designers)
  • 2154 Land surveyors
  • 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
  • 2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
  • 2263 Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
  • 3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
  • 3142 Physiotherapists
  • 3143 Occupational Therapists
  • 3211 Medical laboratory technologists
  • 3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists' assistants
  • 3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
  • 3215 Medical radiation technologists
  • 3216 Medical sonographers
  • 3217 Cardiology technicians and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists, n.e.c. (not elsewhere classified)

You can complete Nissa’s free assessment form and we will advise you which category can fit you best.